During the season of Lent, the 6 weeks leading up to the celebration of Easter, our church will bond together to focus on a theme and study. This year, our campus-wide study will use Tom Berlin’s book, Restored: Finding Redemption in Our Mess.
With this study, we will journey from our own brokenness to redemption and restoration through Jesus. Starting from worship and the message series, we will all hear a common teaching as it bridges across ministries for adults, youth and children.
Mark your calendars to be a part of one of the small groups who will engage in fellowship and study together with this book. Groups will begin the week of March 5th and meet for 6 weeks. Join us as we look at our mess through Christ’s eyes and come away with grace-filled inspiration!
The following groups will be doing the Restored study:
- Faithweavers – Sundays @ 9:45am in Fellowship Hall
- GIFT – Sundays @ 9:45am in the Basement
- Committed – Sundays @ 9:45am in E2
- Band of Brothers (Men’s Group) – Wednesday @ 9:00pm at Independent Bank
- Restored – Wednesdays @ 6:30pm, led by Pastor Jason
- Women’s Group – will begin the week of March 19 after completion of current study (Seamless)