- Primary Function: The Children’s Ministries Assistant will oversee and coordinate all aspects of PUMC’s Preschool and Nursery. The Assistant will work closely with the Director of Children’s Ministries in planning, developing and executing preschool and nursery ministries and events.
- General Duties and Expectations:
- Attend weekly PUMC staff meetings
- Coordinate closely with the DCM to ensure clear communication throughout the congregation and with teachers and parents
- Work closely with the Office in scheduling for rooms and times in the facility and represent the needs of the Preschool and Nursery to the Trustees or PUMC leadership for repairs or upgrades
- Assist with children’s behavioral issues as needed
- Work together with Prosper United Methodist Preschool (PUMP) for cleaning and maintaining rooms and issues as they arise
- Work together with the DCM to coordinate missions, fundraising and preschool activities
- Review and enforce all childcare practices and policies per department and Ministry Safe Program
Interested individuals should submit references and resume to email@example.com.