As persons of faith we seek to say Yes! to God, to invite God into our hearts, to make space for God in our lives, to accept God’s love and acceptance of us and offer it to others.
So how can you grow in faith? Get more connected?
Plugging in can do just that! Be fearless in your faith and get involved.
- Serve as an Usher or Greeter on Sunday morning. No experience required! Shadow someone for a Sunday or two and you are ready to go. Pick and choose the dates that fit your schedule. Click Here for more information.
- Have a heart for Missions? There are opportunities to get involved in local, national and international missions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin receiving updates.
- Help facilitate Children’s Sunday School. You don’t have to be a bible scholar to help children learn the love of God. Email email@example.com to begin receiving updates.
- Get involved with our Student Ministry! You don’t even have to have a student to be a part of the ministry! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin receiving updates.
- Love to sing? Chancel Choir always welcomes new singers. Wednesday rehearsal are full of fellowship, friendships and fun. Email email@example.com to begin receiving updates.