Registration for this summer’s Vacation Bible School is now open! This year’s theme Roar! will explore God’s goodness and celebrate a ferocious faith that powers them through this wild life.
VBS will take place June 17-21st.
VBS Registration Guidelines
- Registration will close May 19th.
- Children must be age 4 by 9/1/2019 through entering 5th graders.
- Grade level is based on 2019/2020 school year.
- Nursery care is provided for onsite volunteers only and space is limited.
- Payment of $15 includes t-shirt and activities.
- Non-nursery children must be fully potty trained.
- Payment is due at time of registration. Scholarships are available.
- Due to ordering of supplies, refunds for cancellation after registration deadline of May 19th will not be available.
After you have registered your child(ren), please be sure to select “REGISTER” to complete your registration. If you have registered correctly, you will receive a confirmation email.
To volunteer, click on the volunteer registration tab. You must select “SIGN ME UP” at the end of the form or your registration will not be complete. If you need childcare and will be volunteer, please also register your nursery age child as a participant. Nursery space is limited. Payment for volunteer nursery children is not required. If you have registered correctly, you will receive a confirmation email.
Once you have completed registration for your participants and volunteers, click “PAY NOW”.
1. Choose the “PAY NOW” option at the end of the registration form, or select the “FEES” link on the VBS homepage.
2. Select the amount of payment ($15 per child) to VBS. No charge for nursery children. Nursery is only available for VBS volunteers and space is limited. No charge for volunteers. If you wish to purchase a CD of the Vacation Bible School music, add $7. To purchase a DVD of the music videos from VBS, add $16.
3. Add a memo to indicate the items you are purchasing. (example: registration, cd, dvd, donation, payment for grandchild and include names)
4. Select one time frequency and select the date.
5. Enter your payment information.
6. Select GIVE to complete your payment.
7. If you requested a scholarship, you do not need to submit payment at this time. You will be contacted to complete your registration.
Fun Dress Up Days
- Monday-Wear a previous VBS shirt if you have one.
- Tuesday-Wear your Roar VBS shirt and a fun hat or animal ears!
- Wednesday-Wear crazy hair and socks.
- Thursday-Wear safari gear or animal print.
- Friday-Wear your Roar VBS shirt!
Each year the VBS Team selects a mission project in which to participate. This year we are asking children to donate money to fund a playground for the Susanna Wesley Primary School in Morogoro, Tanzania. More information will come.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to register!